Wednesday, December 9, 2015

WINTER WHITES


For me, dressing up is one of the best parts of the Holiday season! My latest obsession? Little white dresses! Don’t get we wrong, I love Holiday classics like black and red, but sometimes it’s kind of fun to switch things up a bit! 

Take this grommet-detailed Shoshanna Egerie number for example, aside from the fact that I love the way the shorter length is balanced by a longer sleeve and higher neckline, the combination of stark white and silver grommet detailing makes such a strong statement! Sexy, flirty and fun, to me, this is a perfect example of a quintessential Holiday dress! Initially, I got it to wear to a Christmas party but per usual couldn’t wait to wear this beauty for that long! With such a gorgeous piece, can you really blame me?:) So, I ended up wearing it a bit early to a Holiday soiree with friends. To make this stunner the focal point of the outfit, I went for a monochromatic look, opting for matching accessories in winter white and added just a touch of color with a bright red lip. Finishing touches, a few sparkly rings, silver nails and a smile!:) 








SHOSHANNA Egerie dress ( also loving this winter white option ) | SAINT LAURENT Jane ankle strap sandals | THALE BLANC clutch | RUE GEMBON jewels 

No comments:

Post a Comment